Precision Air is a prime contractor on the GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
Precision Air, Inc. provides Third Party Logistics (3PL) for U.S. Department of Defense customers under NAICS Codes:
- 336413 Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing.
- 541330 Engineering Services, Exception for Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons
Our competencies include; contractor logistics support, supply chain management, and procurement management.
Currently our logistics staff source, acquire, deliver, and sustain a broad range of Ground Support Equipment (GSE), Airframe Structural Components, Aircraft Air Conditioning, Heating and Pressurizing Equipment and Miscellaneous Aircraft Accessories and Components under U.S. Air Force and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) contracts.
These contracts support U.S. Air Force, Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve, Foreign Military, and other federal, state, and local agencies.
Precision Air is a prime contractor for the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement, Office of Aviation (INL/A). Precision Air provides rapid response aviation related assets and services (aircraft; aviation products; operations, maintenance, or engineering) under NAICS Codes:
- 336411, PSC 4920 Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Shop Specialized Equipment
- 336413, PSC 1680 Miscellaneous Aircraft Acessories and Components
Contact information for government services
Scott Terry Vice President
- (864) 325-3600 Aviation Business Development Cell
- 900 Wando Park Boulevard
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464